Project X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good/Bad Bathrooms?

4 posters

Go down

Good/Bad Bathrooms? Empty Good/Bad Bathrooms?

Post by Caitlin Williams Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm relatively new to the school and have heard the secrets of the good and bad bathrooms around campus. Anyone out there that can give me some heads up where the good ones are?

Caitlin Williams

Back to top Go down

Good/Bad Bathrooms? Empty Re: Good/Bad Bathrooms?

Post by Pucksakes Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm

While I think this is a good topic, it's actually flawed in a way.

See the thing is, good washrooms tend to be the ones that few people know about. If we were to all discuss the good washrooms, it would result in more people using said washroom, and potentially result in said washroom being overrun and turned into a bad washroom.

....to help you out though.... Basement Buhler (or whatever that Biology labs building is called)

Pucksakes

Back to top Go down

Post by kelslovesit Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:19 pm

The washrooms in Engineering are great, however, there seems to be men's washrooms located in all of the convenient areas (outside the library, etc). It would be nice to have easier access to female washrooms.

kelslovesit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rami E Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Basically a quick rule of thumb: good washrooms are generally the ones that few people think to go to. The upper floors in almost every building are good as are the basement washrooms. Any floor that people don't access except for a lab or class will usually have a good washroom.

Rami E

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum